How At FWD We Ensure You Have A Safe Shopping Experience During Covid
As buyers start to come out of the safety of their homes, retailers and trusted brands like us at FWD must undertake every store safety measure we can, to make their valued customers feel safe while shopping for their furniture needs in person.
You must also be concerned if coronavirus precautions are being taken, especially when discussing with a sales associate who is a quintessential part of guided, in-person shopping.
While you may continue to stay anxious about getting infected by the coronavirus, the level of concern is gradually reducing. Yet, the larger part of customers says they do not feel secure while engaging in essential in-store activities as they are worried about covid precautions to customers. These may entail sitting on, lying down, or using furniture at stores in any kind of way.
Worry not! Here, at FWD, we have made sure to centrally enforce and follow each and every store safety measure you could possibly think of!
How, you may ask? Well, on our part to offer the best covid precautions to customers, we have made sure of the following:
- Hand sanitizer available at entry and exit.
- Our stores at Hyderabad, Secunderabad, and Vizag are all functioning with reduced staff to keep the number of people in a small space to the minimum.
- The use of masks is mandatory for all shoppers and staff at all our branches.
- Temperature screening to be done at the entry
- The staff will be wearing hand gloves, undertaking proper cleaning methods, and disinfecting our best-in-class furniture as soon as a customer is done trying it out.
- There are plenty of options for contact-free payments so that the surfaces are hygienic and the virus has chances that are slim to none to infect you.
In-person purchasing and comparing is truly significant to furniture stores as customers usually like to feel the quality of our items before investing. We at FWD are fully confident that once you visit our store like before, we will ensure all social and physical distancing norms are followed. And once you test out our amazing products, you will not want to leave without making a purchase.
Our cost-effective, strong, and stylish furniture is not our only strong point, but the way we are ensuring customers’ safety is also another feather in our cap! Only for you, dear customer, we are now open every day from 8 am to 1 pm. This is the best we can offer at this time, keeping the government-imposed restrictions to curb the spread of coronavirus in mind.
We monitor all the virus-related alerts from competent authorities and take any further steps as and when required. At this time we intend to keep extending towards you the very most helpful in assistance and products by slightly altering our regular store hours.
To minimize the risk of exposure, several coronavirus precautions are being taken. FWD is asking all unwell workers as well as customers to stay at home. We would also like you to remember that most of our furniture is ready to view on our website, and by using our WhatsApp chat feature, you can reach out to us, and we can discuss your plans from the comfort of your homes!