Terms & Conditions for Home Delivery:
- Delivery will be done on full payment in advance.
- All cheques should be drawn in favour of “FWD”.
- Delivery will be made only after realization of cheque in FWD account.
- The delivery date mentioned above shall be treated as estimated date of delivery.
- Change in delivery schedule shall be informed at least 24 hours in advance.
- Force majeure clause is applicable for all transactions.
- Customer is always obliged to collect receipts against payment made to FWD.
- Once the goods are delivered no refund shall be applicable in any case what so ever. In case of cancellation request before delivery, FWD shall issue limited validity credit note against the purchase price only once for such request.
- All credit card transaction disputes have to be settled within 48 hours from the date of transaction.
- For customized order/s, no refund / cancellations / alterations are allowed once order is confirmed.
FWD furniture is covered with a warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of actual delivery of the product to the original purchaser at his registered address. Warranty is void in case of self pickup of product/s and moving/shifting from the original place of delivery and assembly.
- All the SOFAS are covered with five years warranty on the structure & rest all of the sofa would be covered under one year warranty.
- All the BEDS are covered with 1 year warranty.
- The manufacturing defect under this warranty will be serviced free of charge subject to presentation of this Warranty card. Insurance and any such other expenses as may be incurred in the process of rectifying the product defect has to be borne by the customer only.
- All the product surfaces subject to wear and tear are not covered under warranty [This includes sofa upholstery stitches are on the sofa, sofa foam, dining chair seat cover, all wooden & metal surfaces (powder coating, chrome plating)].
- The decision to repair/rectify/replace any part of furniture will be sent at the sole discretion of FWD based on the report submitted by its authorized technicians.
- FWD shall endeavor to service within reasonable time under the warranty period. However, keeping in view the FWD policy to cover the latest and the best, the product range may keep varying with the introduction of new models. Any model of the product that has been discontinued will be repaired/rectified by the FWD at its sole discretion and depending upon the availability of the spares.
- The customer is informed that after the devised repairs/rectification and/or alteration, if any, to mitigate the problem the product may be subject to change in appearance compared to the product as originally purchased. For metal, wooden & upholstered parts the replacement
component may have a shade different than the original.
- Chargeable service can be availed on demand for usage defects and any damages which are not covered under warranty.
- All the MATTRESSES are covered in warranty with respective to their company policy.
Warranty DOES NOT include following:
- Furnishing, Artifacts, Accessories etc;
- Glass & Mirror items wherein warranty ceases at the time of acceptance of the products.
- Scratches, dents, stains, wrinkles, color-fading, weaning/beading, upholstery cracks/tears, attening of nap, pilling, shrinking, heavy soiling of fabric / leather including other changes developed due to normal wear & tear of the products during the usage.
- Fine hair line cracks are part of normal ageing process of wood & veneers. All solid wood tops are made of finger joints & hence fine parting lines are visible. This is not a defect.
- Variation in grain/texture of wooden member, polish of wooden member which occurs during the normal usage of the products.
- Breakages/damages on account of negligence, un intended usage, misuse, mishandling, accident, abuse by any agent like water/acid etc; Coming in contact with wood/leather while shifting/transporting of products from one place to another and normal usage.
- Damages caused to the products used for any other purpose for which they are designed & intended for & other than prescribed usage norms.
- FWD will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, even if it is has a reason to know in advance that they are possible.